2014 FGCU Girls Basketball Camp
June 23-25, 2014 (Mon-Wed)
**Registration begins at 9:00 a.m. Monday, June 23 at Alico Arena**
Monday, June 23: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Tuesday, June 24: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Wednesday, June 25: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
(Camp is designed for girls entering grades 5 thru 12 in fall 2014)
1. Campers will be housed in an on-campus, air- conditioned 4-bedroom suite monitored by camp staff. Participants will be separated by age and ability.
2. All units are equipped with microwaves and refrigerators. Campers are welcome to bring food, paper plates, bowls, etc.
3. Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided daily. (No dinner provided on the last day of camp, June 25th.)
4. Campers must bring own bed linens for a twin sized bed, towels, toiletries (soap, shampoo, toothpaste).
5. Campers can bring a TV, radio, and money for the camp store.
1. Lunch and dinner will be provided daily. (No dinner will be provided on the last day of camp, June 25)
2. Bring one change of clothes daily.
1. Camp will have certified athletic trainers on hand.
2. It is recommended that campers receive a physical from a family physician before attending camp.
3. Photo copies of medical insurance cards must be brought to registration.