FORT MYERS, Fla. - Baseball tryouts for anyone interested in joining the team will be held on Friday afternoon, September 4th, at 4:15 p.m. at Swanson Stadium.
Tryouts are open ONLY to FGCU students that are enrolled in a full-time course of study during the fall term. Please provide a copy of your course schedule along with the Tryout Packet.
Potential student-athletes need to provide the following to Coach Paul Fibbe PRIOR to Sept. 4th if they want to try out:
• Proof of Medical Insurance (Tryout Waiver Form)
• Proof of Physical Examination (Potential student-athletes may arrange this with their personal physician or by appointment with the Wellness Center)
• Signed Liability Waiver Form (Tryout Waiver Form)
Please contact Volunteer Assistant Coach Paul Fibbe (firstname.lastname@example.org or 239-590-7059) if you would like to be added to the list of prospective players trying out or if you have any questions.
Potential student-athletes must be properly equipped on Sept. 4th to participate in the tryout:
• Baseball Uniform (minimum is t-shirt WITH sleeves, baseball pants, socks)
• Sneakers (you will not be allowed to take batting practice in the cages without sneakers)