|Giving » Naming Opportunities|
Home to baseball, University, and community use. Currently designed for 1,200 fans, build out would be at 3,000 fans. Renovations and additions are in a planning stage, estimated at $1-3 million to improve and endow baseball.
MAJOR NAMING OPPORTUNITIES
I. Aquatics Center - $5 Million
The two existing pools are considered “world class”. Improvement needs include: seating for 1000-1500, locker rooms, staff offices, conference/meeting room, and hall of fame. Home to swimming & diving team, students, and community.
II. Outdoor Sports Complex (OSC) - $3 Million
Home to 11 sport programs, offices, and 4 sport programs’ locker room/club house areas. Also, our Academic Resource Center & Advisor, athletic training area, and laundry room for outdoor sports. This facility is truly “state of the art” and the envy of many visiting teams, a great recruiting tool.
III. Softball Complex - $2 Million
Home to softball, University, community, high school, and student intramural use. The existing field is excellent. Renovations needed: scoreboard, addition of a press box, and more seating (currently 300, 1500 is needed). The naming opportunity will improve and endow softball operations.
IV. Tennis Complex - $4 Million
Serves FGCU Tennis, student play, ITA/community play, and high school play. This project is a complete 12 court renovation. Courts, fencing, lighting all inclusive. The addition of a 4,000 square foot tennis building housing men’s and women’s tennis, locker rooms, offices, clubhouse, conference room, and VIP suite. The gift will build and endow Tennis operations.
V. Soccer Complex - $4 Million
The current field is 2 years old and exceptional. Plan includes: seating for 2000, press box, locker rooms & clubhouses, rest rooms, offices, conference room and concessions. Home to FGCU men’s soccer, FGCU women’s soccer, and community games. Gift will help build and endow soccer.
VI. The Athletic Complex -
We have a “naming opportunity” for the entire area that encompasses athletics. Tennis, Aquatics Center, Alico Arena, Swanson Stadium, Soccer, and Softball. There is prominent and well designed landscaped naming recognition, lighted with signage, water fountain, etc. Cost is estimated at $2 million with the balance going to endow FGCU Athletics.
OTHER NAMING OPPORTUNITIES
• Alico Hospitality Suite - $500K
• Outdoor Sports Complex VIP Suite - $250K
• Tennis VIP Suite/ Team Lounge - $100K
• Outdoor Sports Complex Conference Room - $50K
• Endowed Scholarships - $10K-up (Current: Alico, David & Beth Howard, Hillmyers-Tremont, Bernie & Elaine Lester)
• Alico Arena Court - $500K
• Basketball Offices in Alico - $50K (Head) & $25K (Assistant)
• Office Suites in Outdoor Sports Complex - $25K (Head) & $10K (Assistant)
• Volleyball Offices in Alico - $50K
• Team Locker Rooms & Clubhouse - $50K
• AD Office - $50K
• Sports Medicine Area (Alico & OSC) - $100K
• Eagles for Excellence Area (Donor Recognition) - $25K
ANNUAL NAMING GIFTS
• Eagles Scholarship Society - $15K
• Current Level Annual Scholarship - $5K-up
• Sports Tournaments - $10K-50K