Head Coach Dave Deiros and the Eagles will be holding tryouts on Sept. 8.
Fort Myers, Fla. - Softball tryouts for anyone interested in joining the team will be held on Monday afternoon, September 8th, at 3:00 PM at the FGCU Softball Stadium.
Tryouts are open ONLY to FGCU students that are enrolled in a full-time course of study during the fall term.
Potential student-athletes need to provide the following to Coach Jones PRIOR to Sept. 8th if they want to try out:
- Proof of Medical Insurance (Tryout Waiver Form)
- Proof of Physical Examination
(Potential student-athletes may arrange this with their personal physician or by appointment with the Wellness Center)
- Signed Liability Waiver Form (Tryout Waiver Form)
Please contact Assistant Coach Paige Jones (PJones@fgcu.edu or 239-590-7062) if you would like to be added to the list of prospective players trying out or if you have any questions.
Potential student-athletes must be properly equipped on Sept. 8th to participate in the tryout:
- Softball Uniform (minimum is t-shirt WITH sleeves, shorts, socks)
- Sneakers (you will not be allowed to take batting practice in the cages without sneakers)
**you are welcome to use your own batting helmet and bat—these will be provided if you do not have them.**