Join The A-Sun Program Cover Design Contest!
MACON, Ga. - Calling all A-Sun fans to participate in the Second Annual Basketball Program Cover Design Contest!
No matter your level of artistic ability, this is your chance to display your skills and your support of the Atlantic Sun Conference. This year because the A-Sun has changed its championship format to host on campus sites, the championship theme is “Bringing the Madness to You,” and artwork from A-Sun fans will be chosen to be featured as the cover art for the conference Men’s and Women’s Basketball Championship programs.
Design a program cover for the men’s championship, the women’s championship, or one for each, that embraces the spirit of A-Sun championship basketball. Do not include men’s and women’s basketball in the same artwork, as they are separate events.
The program cover is a celebration of A-Sun basketball and the fervor that fans generate during their teams’ drive for postseason play, and should be your interpretation. The focus, however, should not be on one particular team but featuring the conference as a whole.
• Submission must be an original work by the artist
• Contest is open to anyone
• Artwork may be created in any media
• Artwork should be full color
• Artwork must be in a portrait format (8.5” wide by 9.0” high)
• Bleed should be 0.50” on left and right sides
• Copying images from the internet or any copyrighted source without permission will automatically disqualify the submission from the contest. When using reference material to create your work make sure you alter your images or use copyright free references.
• Your artwork should be submitted in a PDF format as an attachment
• Make sure your PDF is 300 dpi in cmyk
• You must include your name and phone number when submitting your design
• There is no limit to how many designs you can submit as long as all the information is provided and rules are followed
• Be sure to save your original artwork
• Winners will have their artwork published as the A-Sun Men’s and Women’s Basketball Championship Program Covers in March 2014 and will be seen by thousands of people
• Winners will be informed and announced via email
First place selections will be published as covers of the A-Sun Men’s Basketball and Women’s Basketball Program. The winner will also receive four tickets to all rounds of the men’s and/or women’s basketball championship and a $50 gift card to ASunStore.com.
• Dec. 18 - Jan. 15: Fans can submit their designs to email@example.com. Submissions close Jan. 15 at 5 p.m. ET
• Jan. 20 (Monday): Voting begins at 9 am ET on the Atlantic Sun Conference Facebook page
• Jan. 24 (Friday): Voting ends at 7 p.m. ET and the final amount of likes per design will be taken
• Notification to recipients as applicable on January 25, 2014
Thanks for sharing your talents with the Atlantic Sun Conference, and GOOD LUCK!
|Copyright ©2014 FGCU Athletics. All Rights Reserved.||www.FGCUAthletics.com|