DUNK CITY, Fla. – With the madness of March right around the corner, both the FGCU men’s and women’s basketball teams are battling for their respective Atlantic Sun regular season titles and the right to host multiple rounds of their respective conference tournaments. Below is ticket and tournament information for the men’s and women’s tournaments, in which both teams have been guaranteed to host at least the quarterfinals:
• Campus sites for the quarterfinals (Mar. 4), semifinals (Mar. 6) and final (Mar. 9).
• Seeds 1, 4, 5 and 8 are one side of the bracket; seeds 2, 3, 6 and 7 are on the other.
• The highest remaining seed on each side of the bracket hosts each game.
• Campus sites for the quarterfinals (Mar. 11), semifinals (Mar. 15) and final (Mar. 16).
• Same seeding format as the men, however, the highest remaining seed after the quarterfinals will host the semifinals and the final.
TICKET PRICES (SEATING CHART RIGHT)
• All Club Seating: $30 per person
• Priority 1: (F, FF, Q, QQ): $25 per person
• Priority 2: (E, EE, G, GG, R, RR, P, PP): $20 per person
• Priority 3: (AA, BB, CC, D, DD, H, HH, O, OO, S, SS, TT, UU, VV): $15 per person
• Priority 4: General Admission (B, A, V, U, EEE, FFF, GGG & WOMEN ONLY: AA, BB, CC, TT, UU, VV): $10 per person for the quarterfinals and semifinals, $15 for the finals
CURRENT SEASON TICKET HOLDERS
Season ticket holders have had, and will continue to maintain, first priority in purchasing tickets until 5 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 21. They may purchase any number of tickets within their regular-season allotment. General admission season ticket holders will have the first opportunity to select reserved seats that were general admission seating during the regular season.
FGCU Athletics officials strongly encourage all season ticket holders to purchase tickets for every potential game to ensure seats, as well as for ease of convenience. In the event that FGCU does not host all rounds or happens to lose along the way, fans will have the option to get a refund put back onto their card or to use as a credit toward season tickets for the 2014-15 season.
POTENTIAL SEASON TICKET HOLDERS
Those who currently aren’t season ticket holders but desire to do so for 2014-15 will have the next opportunity to buy postseason tickets with a minimum $50 non-refundable deposit ($100 for the men’s and women’s combo) by no later than 5 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 24.
Individuals will be slotted based on the highest 2013-14 donation level to the Eagles Club (minimum $250 donation) within a first-come, first-served basis. Eagles Club donations will also be used to determine the priority list for those first-time purchasers of 2014-15 season tickets. Also, such donations would be utilized for the priority list to determine the availability of any potential NCAA Tournament tickets.
If general admission tickets remain, they will go on sale beginning at 1 p.m. on Saturday, Mar. 1.
Fans with questions, or to purchase tickets, are asked to please call Director of Ticket Operations Chad Lutkenhaus at 239-590-7145. Tickets will be available for pick up as early as Sunday, Feb. 23, before the men host their Senior Day against Kennesaw State at 1:30 p.m.